This Is An Abortion

DJ Stashman

if u watch that i will warn you that the shots from about 1:50 onwards are even more extremebut thats the reality of the matterit is a dodgy subjecti wouldnt agree that it is wrong in ALL instancesdrug addicts, rape victims, certain situations where a life is going to be created that is plagued with sadness, violence and deprivation, that goes on to repeat the only life cycle it has knownjust something to think about

Guest Esquilax

these are extreme cases, lest we forget. abortions this late into the pregnancy are traumatic for everyone involvedthe majority of abortions are performed when the fetuses are just reddish goo

Guest WAVESURFER
Wavesurfer, your my sucked my bum crack, you approved. just saying init son.As said, guy loves me, then mental kids there, dun know if he lived near me he'll try jack my underwear from my clothesline and inhale them every night whilst wanking (no homosexual)
First line doesn't make sense. Learn to proof-read.Second part is YET ANOTHER flagrantly homosexual fantasy you've dreamt up concerning me. It's 1:27 AM and you're thinking about me wanking bro. You can "(no homosexual)" all you like, it is what it is.

But your the one chasing me though, I NEVER BRING UP YOUR NAME, JUST SEE YOU AS AN INSECT THAT I CAN'T BE f*ckED TO SQUASH.I should have punched your mum when she told me she was pregnant with you, my punch would have killed you and her, even if I missed it wouldn't have mattered because the force of the wave from my fist would have killed her automatically, don't know why I didn't, now I have you as a waste child.Congrats, you have black in you :)