Armed police to permanently patrol Britain's streets

Grafter

Guest Flat Ericó
come to think of it tho if u look at countries where the police are fully armed, the gangs respond by getting bigger weapons lol.
already ordered my bazooka'sone for my boy esqui one for me

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
come to think of it tho if u look at countries where the police are fully armed, the gangs respond by getting bigger weapons lol.
Let's make a generic movie about me a by-the-book white man and you a sassy, gun ho black man and our adventures which culminates in us both realising that we're not that different after all.

Guest Flat Ericó
Let's make a generic movie about me a by-the-book white man and you a sassy, gun ho black man and our adventures which culminates in us both realising that we're not that different after all.
pbrisco can direct it if he likes

Guest Esquilax
pbrisco can direct it if he likes
Alright, but I'm not wearing a vest.

i beg no one quote me and tell me what the police are or are not going to doThey are humans like the rest of us and subjected to situational time, circumstance and reflexes
i think you're making this into more of a thing than it really isis all i'm saying
I do think that stringent guidleines will be put in place for how and when to shoot, hwoever, I do agree with Kurious in that they are humans and are prone to things that would affect whether or not they follow these guidelines. I personally am not a fan of this whole thing alrgely because it makes me real uneasy thatguns are going to become more present for everyone to see. I don't know about anyone else, butseeing a police officer with a gun holsetered or even in their hands puts some fear into my heart because no one can be 100% sure that they officer can't make a wrong judgement about someone's behaviour and shoot them. The fact these man are taught how to strategically maim and kill sickens me in all honesty.