Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

sound recorder heads help please

I am trying to copy my radio show from the other day with audicity and total recorder etc the sound is bar low with a hissusing my brothers computer it dont have a special sound card just normal pink and green blue tinganyone know what i can do to amp up the voloume I have tried everything and sh*t is pure low

Guest Swiftie
I am trying to copy my radio show from the other day with audicity and total recorder etc the sound is bar low with a hissusing my brothers computer it dont have a special sound card just normal pink and green blue tinganyone know what i can do to amp up the voloume I have tried everything and sh*t is pure low
Was the original sh*t in quality?

its from a movie file but the quality is decent not cdq but very high thing just is coming out sh*t on my mums pc when i used total recorder before it works no qualmsalso on my mums computer it has xp and we aint used it for 3 months tried to log on on tuesday to burn some tracksand every time i tried to log in windows would kick me straight out back onto the user bit ever heard of that?anything i can do without wiping all the data on that computer have 6 years worth of downloads on ittried safe mode and does the same ting

make a copy of the original file, open up the file in audacity and hard limit it so it's at it's loudest, then use noise/hiss remover

oh f*ck im so dumb that is so logical safeand saves time just makes it a cut and paste jobabout the xp ting googled it now will try it on the weekend