gewtgwegswgewg - Rio & Kano Karaoke

Young £

Rio is a legendbut

Maybe if Ferdinand was concentrating on physiotherapyinstead of creating terrible scripts with his backdoor merchant matewalking around the trafford centre with a 50g watch like a c*nt (while injured)and making various other embarrassing tv appearanceshe would have been able to string together a run of more than 4 games in the last 7 months
Take that and apply it there

Forget what makes him FakeI wanna Know what makes him a legend
TalentHis off the pitch actions, namely doing what I said in the posts above DURING HIS 9 MONTHS SUSPENSIONtakes away from that

Legends are not legends just due to what they do on the pitch their conduct off it and relationship/raport with the fans is one of the key factors when it comes to a player being defined as a legend.Him miossing the drugs test was a minor indescretion because you expect idiots to do idiotic things, but him coming back and holding the club to ransom by demanding a substantial pay rise means he'll never reach the heights neccersary to become a United Legend the phrase is banded around too much as it ishow anyone can put the man in the same bracket as Ole and people like Bryan Robson (i could go on) is beyond me

Legends are not legends just due to what they do on the pitch their conduct off it and relationship/raport with the fans is one of the key factors when it comes to a player being defined as a legend.Him miossing the drugs test was a minor indescretion because you expect idiots to do idiotic things, but him coming back and holding the club to ransom by demanding a substantial pay rise means he'll never reach the heights neccersary to become a United Legend the phrase is banded around too much as it ishow anyone can put the man in the same bracket as Ole and people like Bryan Robson (i could go on) is beyond me
He isn't a united legend, the wage ransom thing was one of the things I was talking aboutBut he is onewhen you consider the calibre of defenders in the prem in the last decade, and him 'merking' guysYes its thrown around loosely but please don't believe I meant it in the Case of Ole, Robson, Rowely, Buchan etc, from the first post I made you can't think I think of him like thatJust in the sense of seeing him do something awesome and saying 'Legend' or 'Rio >>>>'Its not meant literally, but thats my faultetc