Weekend & Midweek Football Topic

Lieutenant

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lack of flair, tekkers & genuine guile is disgusting.
:|What match are you talking about?
What match are YOU talking about?Only seen one good move (Rooney > Berbatov > Berbatov back-heel > Rooney > Valencia > Valencia cross > Rooney header)Bar that, there's been a lack of creativity. Just boxed-in 1-2's amongst Liverpool's midfield & useless cross-field passes from Carrick & Scholes.
Dunno what your talking about with this lack of tekkers talk as if Berbatov hasn't brought the ball out of the air perfectly 6 timesdid carragher + agger with his first touch 3 timesset valencia away 4 times with lovely flicksThere have been a few good moves, from pool and usthey are suffocating the midfield because its all they can really dorafa knows Valencia will roast Insua and expose him for any continental wingback very swiftly if he is left alone, so Aurelio is doubling up on him everytimeJohnson can't go forward because he will expose himself to Evra & benayoun wont track backIts a cautiousfirst halfSecond half will be different, we are feeliing them out tbhLucas also should have been bookedBerba shouldn't that sh*t was ridiculousOh andVDS>>__
When I say, lack of tekkers, I mean as a unit. Not individually. Both teams have been air.Furthermore, I'm sure you very well knew what I meant, but I know your type.