Post an mc in your bits

NiNES.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no one in west or anywhere is doing anything of that sort to me.Just saying.But with west... i just cant take it as serious as everywhere else.... u got girls though ill give u that.
same.The amount of posh white people at uni from west. Whenever i hear someone trying to make the link between ends and west i cant really take him serious.
I hear your painIts hard to relate when they dont have post code wars and thinking they are blood and crips from the hood
lol not at all. i find it funny when im at a party and they will put on something bate like lethal bizzle then look at me for approval. lol thun i wouldnt be surprised if you were one of these type of guys. Even before this thread you had west written all over you.
Not my fault you go to a good uni
This.

lol at this farce1. Postcode war's are in EVERY ENDS including west and its DUMB2. Who said NO ONE in west could wrap them? The internat is real and many of you have bait faces.3. Mozart, Grove, Bush, Acton, Southall are west. O.street and all them central places ARE NOT WEST, they are central4. Looking like a human and living in west >>>>>>> Looking like Smaddy and living in south (musta been suttin in the water, lol)5. I REALISE THIS IS ALL BAIT, HALF OF YOU WOULDN'T STAND UP ALONE ANY WHERE IN ANY ENDS IN LDN AND SHOUT 'f*ck SO AND SO ENDS'6. Now i'm off to get me some p*ssy.

lol at this farce1. Postcode war's are in EVERY ENDS including west and its DUMB2. Who said NO ONE in west could wrap them? The internat is real and many of you have bait faces.3. Mozart, Grove, Bush, Acton, Southall are west. O.street and all them central places ARE NOT WEST, they are central4. Looking like a human and living in west >>>>>>> Looking like Smaddy and living in south (musta been suttin in the water, lol)5. I REALISE THIS IS ALL BAIT, HALF OF YOU WOULDN'T STAND UP ALONE ANY WHERE IN ANY ENDS IN LDN AND SHOUT 'f*ck SO AND SO ENDS'6. Now i'm off to get me some p*ssy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats probably jus because the ppl u speak to dont know any man in west that are o.d.t
TBH most of the mandem who've had a rep in south for a long time got that with the help of people from West...Shotters in south only have the older west man to thank TBH...
True storysThey look up to them guys like bosses after being put in place back in the day