Not even trying to be nostalgic but...

Michel Kane

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I'm about to start playing Batman: Arkham Asylum for the 1st time, and decided to watch the Batman: Animated Series to pump me up and....I realized. The music for the opening intros to most 90's cartoons was f*ck*ng out of this world.Straight bangers.Post more.
this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
kmftthey don't make cartoons like they used to
ARddddddddddX-men cartoon was too muchGambit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...I'm about to start playing Batman: Arkham Asylum for the 1st time, and decided to watch the Batman: Animated Series to pump me up and....Straight bangers.Post more.
this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
kmftthey don't make cartoons like they used to
ARddddddddddX-men cartoon was too much, nothing needs to be said about dragonball zGambit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

who remembers the tune from tomb raider 1, where the t rex appears? and it played this tune, every time i sing it, i end up singing the johnny quest theme.30 seconds in, tune is actually sick as well.Sharky and George! The crime busters of the sea!In another dimension another time IN SPACE!A parallel universe is FALLING ON IT'S FACE!Batman is the ultimate one tho, fukin loved that cartoon.