Horus and Egyptian Mythology

Tirunih

I don't know a lot about ancient Egyptian history ..I keep hearing evil references to the phrase "Eye of Horus"All i know about Horus is that he is supposed to be the son of the Goddess known as " Isis "and that he was the known as the "Sky God, War God and Savior God".Why is there evil references to Horas?Why do people think that there is an evil connection between Jay-Z's Hova hand sign and the eye of horas?too many questions i knowbut it is Sunday

Read some of it but lost interest. Egyptian history is kind of mythical in a sense because so many historians have such vast and different views on what took place, who, where and what apart from the obvious i.e Nefertiti, Tut, Rameses etc. anything other than that is up for debate.

Guest WAVESURFER
Typical Wavesurfer post, guy's on this "lol" factor.Man asked a question, instead of giving him admise, you just chat sh*t in a failed attempt @ a "LOL," Yeah???SMH @ this milkybar kid!!!
Dunno what "admise" is tbh.BTW what happened to all that "I NEVER BRING YOU UP OR MENTION YOUR NAME" sh*t you were talking the other night?Yet again, you bring me up when I haven't mentioned you.I'm just glad you kept the homosexual imagery to a minimum this time tbh.

Guest WAVESURFER
Wavesurfer, your my sucked my bum crack, you approved. just saying init son.As I said, guy loves me, then mental kids there, dun know if he lived near me he'll try jack my underwear from my clothesline and inhale them every night whilst wanking (no homosexual)
Shut up you emo-homo.Just shut the f*ck up, with your gay denim jacket, gay trainers and gay pose.Go f*ck Wavesurfer up his brown and tell him he's finally mixed raced now.
There's one post where you're fantasizing about another male having sex with me, and another where yr picturing me having a wank.Both from the past few days.You're a f*ck*ng deviant, son. I feel sorry for yr mother.