Nile Ranger

Taurus

• 1 month later...

Unless its a woman walking home minding her own business i never believe these rape allegations. If you're going back to the hotel room its a done deal dont be complaining next day, watch how much u drink in future u slag.

real spit

and also the blasting mans name on a serious charge even if its false

They didn't even wish him good luck for the rest of his future in the statement lol

I wonder what will happen for him now

He will be lucky if he gets to a championship club

would fit in at leeds *shudder*

Unless its a woman walking home minding her own business i never believe these rape allegations. If you're going back to the hotel room its a done deal dont be complaining next day, watch how much u drink in future u slag.

real spit

and also the blasting mans name on a serious charge even if its false

Not even tho, girls put trust in man.

Maybe not in this example, but chicks have been raped cos a man has said he'll take her home, then detoured on the plan once she's in the whip. As he now holds all the cards.

Like I always say guilty or not, footballers shouldn't move young, you got too much to lose.

TBH its not even a footballers ting, just don't move young. Thats the morale of ALL these stories.

Remember man will roofie tings in a nightclub and know full well they gotta get her out of there before she passes out and they dont know how long they got cos everybody got different tolerance levels.

So of course they will tell her anything to get her out of there.