Sign in to follow this  
LEGOMAN

CHERRI V Ft WILEY - SKOOL DAZE

Guest faze .

why did wiley turn up for this shoot?featuring on sh*t like this aint gonna help him.

why did wiley turn up for this shoot?featuring on sh*t like this aint gonna help him.
help him what? grow as an artist? show his versatility?his already had a top 10 hit and his next single is probably gonna do the sameppl need to let go of the wiley who was just an mc instead of the wiley who is an artist

help him what? grow as an artist? show his versatility?his already had a top 10 hit and his next single is probably gonna do the sameppl need to let go of the wiley who was just an mc instead of the wiley who is an artist
Lol people let go of that when he did Wearing My Rolex. But this song is rubbish.You co-styled his video, you're not his manager. There's no reason for you to be defending this crap.

Lol people let go of that when he did Wearing My Rolex. But this song is rubbish.You co-styled his video, you're not his manager. There's no reason for you to be defending this crap.
Is it his song tho?i like cherri V's songs and am a fan of this tune so yea i kinda do have 2 defend it