Cud it eva be more than a fuck if thats how it started?

jolinaskye

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just so we're clearu meet her start having sex with her relatively quickly, u dn't go out, u dn't engage each other hours on end like thatu just f*cku and her just have a relationship that is no strings attached sexshe doesn't need to like sumone to suck their d*ck, it is enough that she finds them attractiveseriously, "in the kingdome of the blind the one eyed man is king" is the reason y face off got the respect here that he did

I don't see why not.
i knw u dn't i'm more up tight about female sexual premescuity than u, so i honestly dn't expect u to

To be honest it looks like you took the subject title and took it to the extreme.My point of view is, maybe they met in a club/bar/some type of social event and then had sex that night/day and then maybe a relationship started to grow from that. it started as a f*ck and then grew.*I didn't see the subheading when I wrote that, but my point still generally stands.

To be honest it looks like you took the subject title and took it to the extreme.My point of view is, maybe they met in a club/bar/some type of social event and then had sex that night/day and then maybe a relationship started to grow from that. it started as a f*ck and then grew.
in consideration of the above scenario my point stands the same if i'm honest that could happen to me, but she would have to be 8-10 out of 10 in all other areas in which i consider to be favourable in a womanand it would take a while for me to bly herEDITNOits not like u met her in a lounge or sumthin, then spent a good few hours talking to her so u could say she just really liked u from the jumpu barely speak at all in a club or bari take it backthat could never happen to me

I get your point, fair enough.From my point of view though, you can get through a lot of conversation in a bar or a pub (not a club) and I think you could form a pretty good idea of what someone is about in that time.

How can you background a check a chick who has displayed looseness already by f*ck*ng you for x amount of time as a linkThe background check is already done & she failed the test tbh.

This really all depends on the individuals involved tbh.. It is possible but it comes down to how many other man she's dealin with (or u think she's dealin with) at the same time as u... Even if ur initial thoughts of each other was nothing more than a f*ck, i do think its possible to generate attraction and feelings for someone as time goes on (obviously)... So it comes down to my earlier point about how many man she's dealin with... As casual as things seem at first, the second u start to catch feelings and ur confident she's with someone else u will feel cheated on therefore u'll end up feeling a way and the trust u build a relationship on is destroyed before anything even happens... If this is the case then kick out now before ur too deep in it If u feel she aint been sexin no one else u wont have to feel a way therefore u can build on what u have... All the above combined with the maturity of the individuals involved will more than likely determine whether it can be more or not... Be warned tho, the slightest indescreation can change the whole thing up no matter how well u think things are going

Guest No Mark
How can you background a check a chick who has displayed looseness already by f*ck*ng you for x amount of time as a linkThe background check is already done & she failed the test tbh.
I see your point, but you're being too black and white about it.

I see your point, but you're being too black and white about it.
This is what im saying... in probably 8 out of 10 cases a chick freeing it up so easily will only be shown one way. But theres them exceptions where said female is strictly only freeing it up to you, first time shes been sexed by a man whos not been her man etc... Them rare cases but not unprecedented Like paradox say base every case on the individual in question

This is a bit of a weird one. It all depends on the girl in question.Most of the time I go into things fully knowing what I want and expect. For instance if it's just a sex thing it'll never go past that but if I think she could be girlfriend material I'd bang it and then leave the door open for more.