That Nazi fuck does it again

NO SUNSHINE

GAFFE-prone Prince Philip has put his foot in it again - by cracking a joke about the Indian name Patel. The Queen's other half, dubbed the Duke of Hazard for his embarrassing blunders, spoke out at a Buckingham Palace reception for 400 influential British Indians. The evening, hosted by Her Majesty, was to celebrate this week's state visit by the President of India. As guests lined up to meet the Queen and Prince Philip, the Royal, 88, turned to greet business chief Atul Patel. After glancing at Mr Patel's name badge, he remarked: "There's a lot of your family in tonight." The comment appeared to jokingly suggest that all Patels are related.In fact the surname, which originates from the Indian states of Gujarat and Rajasthan, is the second most popular after Singh. It is also Britain's 24th most common, with an estimated 670,000 Patels living here. Prince Philip's words were last night condemned by Graham Smith, spokesman for Republic - a campaign group committed to abolishing the monarchy.
Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...l#ixzz0V8VT4nK7

Prince Philip, in his Foreward to If I Were an Animal; United Kingdom, Robin Clark Ltd., 1986.I just wonder what it would be like to be reincarnated in an animal whose species had been so reduced in numbers than it was in danger of extinction. What would be its feelings toward the human species whose population explosion had denied it somewhere to exist.... I must confess that I am tempted to ask for reincarnation as a particularly deadly virus.
Scumbag

Lol was reading sum of the stuff his been quoted as saying and tbh it paints a picturea funny guy that enjoys being racially offensive and is just generally very politically incorrect but i'll bet the farm his just not saying it to be funny, and he says worse stuff in private