FAO those who thought Chris Brown was finished

Numero001

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TF I saw you in here. Where you at son? What you think his chances are?Nothing groupie about it, I just want to see what heads are saying now. Most said his career was dead in the water and he had no chance of coming back. Others (not many mind you, maybe 1 or 2) thought he would be back.I think its too early to call but there isnt much denying the songs are both potential commercial hits. Havent heard an R&B artist with both a corny song and street song equally as hot in a very long time. Maybe since Usher Yeah/Burn

Usher was a better artist from the start.And Yeah was just a much better tune.It was during the hype of crunk and little jon and that sort of newish south era.Fackin hellwhen Yeah came out>>>_____CB is living on borrowed time imoHe battered Riri and now has limited his scope by doing so.She'll continue to get her baps out, and he'll be the relegated badboy.He will have a career, but i dont think it will be anything like it would have been if he hadn't switched on her.

Usher was a better artist from the start.And Yeah was just a much better tune.It was during the hype of crunk and little jon and that sort of newish south era.Fackin hellwhen Yeah came out>>>_____CB is living on borrowed time imoHe battered Riri and now has limited his scope by doing so.She'll continue to get her baps out, and he'll be the relegated badboy.He will have a career, but i dont think it will be anything like it would have been if he hadn't switched on her.
If I'm wrong disregard this, but from your post I got you think/thought I was comparing the two. That was not my pointI reckon/know both Yeah and Burn were much, much better songs than these twoWhen you say done, what do you mean TF?