FAO those who thought Chris Brown was finished

Numero001

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at being a male older than 17 and listening to Chris Brown. f*ck off.
SMH/Anyway, maybe the video for 'Crawl' will be better, but the quality of this video, says alot about how much Zomba are rating him right now...Concept is good, but sh*t looks tacky, and I've never seen a Chris Brown video that's been tacky. Says something about how much is being invested in him IMO.

SMH/Anyway, maybe the video for 'Crawl' will be better, but the quality of this video, says alot about how much Zomba are rating him right now...Concept is good, but sh*t looks tacky, and I've never seen a Chris Brown video that's been tacky. Says something about how much is being invested in him IMO.
NO SMH @ YOUUU

The song is genius. But the videol is outstanding.Who actually directed it? Chris set the levels on this one & the dancing as well. If it wasn't for recent events. This song could have taken his career to new hights.Even tho I think the song is gonna be a big jump off.on another note. Swiss beatz >_______There was that moment when I thought his career was done. He as come along way .

This is his Single Ladies/ street record. It wouldnt have been cheap to get Wayne and Swizzy if they werent really on trying to make this work imo.The screenshots for Crawl look goodcb1.JPGcb3.jpgcb4.jpgYes that is Cassie lol. Chris got the other bitch who took off her clothesAnd in related news, WTF is he wearing on his album coverchris-brown-graffiti.jpg