Official Bioshock 2 Topic

Guest Esquilax

You know what, f*ck shopto. I chose them 'cause i wanted to free toy and they said if they never delivered today i would get £3 put into my account so i thought no way will they send it late. Guess what, looks like im not getting it today. Im now typing out an essay about why shopto is so sh*t and sending to them. Enough if enough.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what, f*ck shopto. I chose them 'cause i wanted to free toy and they said if they never delivered today i would get £3 put into my account so i thought no way will they send it late. Guess what, looks like im not getting it today. Im now typing out an essay about why shopto is so sh*t and sending to them. Enough if enough.

Man you must be unlucky. I was reluctant to use Shopto after the MW2 fiasco but I've used them twice since and both have been next day delivery. I think its a problem with new releases maybe?

Shopto have something against you lol.

Should have hyped to the woman on the phone again. Can't believe she try say the driver had a car crash yet he was at my door 20 mins later :lol:

lolol swear down its royal mail so cant even complain to that woman. I sent them a 500 word complaint though. Told them they have gone downhill after they got hacked. f*ckin bitches

game is stupidly hard only because of how much dmg they do to u and its worse coz ur so damn sow in this 1

still playin it on hard lol

good game so far but they should of kept old research system

omg i forgot about this! Has it been completely taken out?

lol swear this game is f*cked. there was this one point i had no money and had 1 first aid kit and no eve. ___>>>> fighting them big sisters

id say dowload

the Multiplayer jus consisters of runnin bout and nade spaming doesnt seem much skill involved

oh yeh LS the research system is still there but the camera is a video camera instead of a picture 1 now

so they grade u while ur actually fightin the mobs on how u kill em etc

but its kinda a chore pullin it out while ur ightin and sh*t and i think its kinda buggy

Guest Esquilax

Combat's better, graphics are the same (apart from cutscenes, they have improved). The story aint as good as the first one though. Need to hit online and see what it's saying.

It seems harder, dunno what the story's about yet, c/s the scary sentiment, as jumpy as always

Not a fan at ALL of the new little sister system, i just wanna murk the big daddy and harvest my motherf*cking ADAM, not protect the little c*nt while she syringes not one but 2 bodies, f*ck*ng madnuss tings dem

Other than that I'm enjoying so far

wasup esqui u got all excited i bet you haven't even finished it yet its better then bioshock 1

yo who has gone down the evil route i wana know what the storyline difference is

i saved all the little girls ending gets a bit crazy but u float to the top with daughter and wife and she extracts ur essence from u so u are stuck with her im pretty sure bioshock 3 you are going to play your daughter

Guest Esquilax

wasup esqui u got all excited i bet you haven't even finished it yet its better then bioshock 1

yo who has gone down the evil route i wana know what the storyline difference is

i saved all the little girls ending gets a bit crazy but u float to the top with daughter and wife and she extracts ur essence from u so u are stuck with her im pretty sure bioshock 3 you are going to play your daughter

I completed after like 2 long evenings tbh

Couldn't be f*cked with the little sister nonsense

Got the evil ending, was pissed

Best part of the game was where you play as the little sister, with the gorgeous angelic scenery suddenly falling into the normal depraved, violent and decrepit rapture, it was sick

It's not better than Bioshock 1 at all though. At all.

Bioshock 1 was an absolute masterpiece though so...

I hope Bioshock 3 isn't as Big Sister, I want it to be PRE first game, walking about while everythings still cool, taking part in the downfall, maybe play as Atlas or something.

I thought this was better because there was drill dash! being able to use plasmid and gun at same time, i just enjoyed playing it more then the first one. This one made me jump which the first did not do. I liked putting the sister down and defending her was fun. What was the evil ending bro, which characters did u kill/not kill?

Guest Esquilax

I thought this was better because there was drill dash! being able to use plasmid and gun at same time, i just enjoyed playing it more then the first one. This one made me jump which the first did not do. I liked putting the sister down and defending her was fun. What was the evil ending bro, which characters did u kill/not kill?

I saved all the other 'characters' like the black woman and the traitor man, but the bad ending is basically ure daughter kills you and becomes ruthless cuz that's the sort of attitude you showed towards the likkle sistrens

This guys review is exactly how I feel about this game, and all his other reviews are f*ck*ng hilarious too:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1494-BioShock-2