llow Me

PopT

Thats what Id have thoguht^'Who inspired you to do what you do today?''Did you have any help along the way?''Whats been the hardest part?''What would you say the main rewards of what you do are?'etc

Thats what Id have thoguht^'Who inspired you to do what you do today?''Did you have any help along the way?''Whats been the hardest part?''What would you say the main rewards of what you do are?'etc
safe i got them questions already thou....THe whole point of this task was not to help future entrpenurs but to ask them how they feel about their work and their influences

Just have a conversation with them, and base questions of what they say, obviously before you start asking them questions, they are probably going to have to introduce themselves, their business and its/their achievements.
Let me try and explain because i don’t think that i am giving your enough information. I signed up to a short course alongside my university degree, this course we are studying concepts, why people have become entrepreneurs, they influences on why they have become entrepreneurs i.e. family, being broke an so on..... I have to interview a entrepreneur but before I do so I have to submit question to this course leader... the whole point of this interview is to obtain a understanding of how entrepreneurs feel about their work and what their influences have been... by submitting this question the course leader wants to know how to structure questions to get good quality answers.

Let me try and explain because i don’t think that i am giving your enough information. I signed up to a short course alongside my university degree, this course we are studying concepts, why people have become entrepreneurs, they influences on why they have become entrepreneurs i.e. family, being broke an so on..... I have to interview a entrepreneur but before I do so I have to submit question to this course leader... the whole point of this interview is to obtain a understanding of how entrepreneurs feel about their work and what their influences have been... by submitting this question the course leader wants to know how to structure questions to get good quality answers.