Guest Esquilax

Cunnilingus. Yey or Nay?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Cunnilingus. Yey or Nay?

• Bocat fi bun!
    • Dig in!
    • Indifferent.

Guest Esquilax

Was gonna post in W/E but seemed a tad bit innapropriate, I also think people are less likely to front up in here.What's everyones thoughts on putting your mouthpiece on a chicks mingepiece?I'm gonna guess before this poll is even posted that the vast majority will vote 'bocat fi bun', but stillPoll for everyone also, maybe some chicks don't like that sort of thing, who knows!That's just how much fun we can have here.K go

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest No Mark

but the first option on the vote is hilarious coming from a white guythen again, it comes from the same guy who made a thread in the era of "who's the cleverest/smartest/sexiest etc" type threads which said "who's the blackest member of the forum"which i found hilarioushold tight nam1ngor

Guest Esquilax
but the first option on the vote is hilarious coming from a white guythen again, it comes from the same guy who made a thread in the era of "who's the cleverest/smartest/sexiest etc" type threads which said "who's the blackest member of the forum"which i found hilarioushold tight nam1ngor
lmao what

Guest Flat Ericó
c/s R1So if u mandem are eating walking seafood platter your officially a crustacean.
Talkin like u didnt enroll on this course from earlyEsq u sound like you want tips. Holla at this scuba diver here