FAO MEN!!!!!

FemmexFatale

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sayin its acceptable to cry over every chick or to blubber over a chick in public.. But if ur proper in love and get hurt bad i can understand why ppl cry... Ppl have feelings, ppl have emotions, ppl get hurt, ppl get afraid... We are all only human at the end of the day.. If u love someone, anyone.. U can cry over that person

Not sayin its acceptable to cry over every chick or to blubber over a chick in public.. But if ur proper in love and get hurt bad i can understand why ppl cry... Ppl have feelings, ppl have emotions, ppl get hurt, ppl get afraid... We are all only human at the end of the day.. If u love someone, anyone.. U can cry over that person
Get me.Bare liars.

thats beautiful man

I've never cried. Alpha male business out here.
Basically.I would however, cry over money.
Lol @ crying over something bare other guys have passed around and had their hands onALSO lol @ crying over moneyWA-HEY!

thats beautiful man
this is what im talkin about

*plainface R9*DJ, iv had guys cry over me the strangest time was some ex army guy that tried to overdose on medication and jump out the window of my hotel room and when he clocked i was only on the 2nd floor he broke down in tears :D and the nicest was after making love, like we made love and after had a meaningful conversation, he didnt bawl, it was silent tearsso sexyiv cried over guys, Ladies what u know about crying on the bedroom floor endless nights with this on repeat?

*plainface R9*DJ, iv had guys cry over me the strangest time was some ex army guy that tried to overdose on medication and jump out the window of my hotel room and when he clocked i was only on the 2nd floor he broke down in tears :D and the nicest was after making love, like we made love and after had a meaningful conversation, he didnt bawl, it was silent tearsso sexyiv cried over guys, Ladies what u know about crying on the bedroom floor endless nights with this on repeat?
that's borderline mental. also, i had a dream about you last night, it weren't nothing pervy but still, it was weird and for that reason i'm limiting vip2 time for myself.

LOLThat tune there boy.