Sign in to follow this  
Jodie

Memories!

Up videos or pictures of anything or anyone that gives you good memories.Should be memories that everyone could probably understand. No 'personal' sh*t.Was just surfing thru some old skool WWF...good times.

I hate these threads coz they come up too often and the same stuff always gets posted.HOWEVER, I have never seen this posted and I got reminded of it today by someone that didn't even know what they were saying...

I hate these threads coz they come up too often and the same stuff always gets posted.HOWEVER, I have never seen this posted and I got reminded of it today by someone that didn't even know what they were saying...
don't make me get lyricalmines an originalnostalgic classic;motorbike sounds from a crisp packet(i'm aware that it's a plastic bottle in the vid but i used crisp packets)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Not even gona watch any of these postsso heres my contribution-I wana be the very best, that no-one ever wass, to catch them was my real test, to train them is my causeeeeealsowhen i first got my charmeleon and made it evolve. best feeling ever. one of my best memorys

869544-eddtheduck_large.jpgi loved this guyhe was the one before otis the aardvark
edd the f*ck*ng duck mate, i had the teddy.

869544-eddtheduck_large.jpgi loved this guyhe was the one before otis the aardvark
edd the f*ck*ng duck mate, i had the teddy.
so did imy one had a leather jacket an pilots goggles