Retired pirate marries 17 year old

Mr. Air Max 90

another thread on somalians. this site is fixated on my peoples.
Could have been anyone, but cuz he's Somalian it makes it funnier cuz marlis are inherently jokes/ fail.I'm having you on, do your thang rudegirl
I make more money than you, I probably make more than your parents too what does that make you and ur family in that case? f*ck*ng losers? f*ck*ng bums?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
another thread on somalians. this site is fixated on my peoples.
Could have been anyone, but cuz he's Somalian it makes it funnier cuz marlis are inherently jokes/ fail.I'm having you on, do your thang rudegirl
1.I make more money than you, 2.I probably make more than your parents too 3.what does that make you and ur family in that case? f*ck*ng losers? f*ck*ng bums?
1. I don't doubt it.2. I highly, highly doubt it.3. Nah just your average everyday breahs who don't get stopped by the feds every half a mile cuz their foreheads make them look like they're gonna go throw some crack at a baby.

Guest Esquilax
I understand why he said it, he's just wrong.
Some people believe they are who they are because of the money they earn, take that away from them who are they?..........Noone?
What?He said it cuz I implied Somalians are all joke failures, he's Somalian, he's defending 'his people' by trying to say he, a marli, is financially superior to me, white oppressor.

I understand why he said it, he's just wrong.
Some people believe they are who they are because of the money they earn, take that away from them who are they?..........Noone?
What?He said it cuz I implied Somalians are all joke failures, he's Somalian, he's defending 'his people' by trying to say he, a marli, is financially superior to me, white oppressor.
I know what he was doing, but im asking him if he thinks earning more money actually makes someone superior.Do you think money makes you the person you are? If you do, then who are you when that money is gone..............No-one?!

since rick james is being thrown around

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I make more money than you, I probably make more than your parents too what does that make you and ur family in that case? f*ck*ng losers? f*ck*ng bums?
Do you think because you may earn more money than someone else that it makes them inferior to you?Genuine Question
I beg you dont talk to me i wont resort to insulting you every post but just dont talk to me.