What's the most...

Tirunih

f*cked up thing you have ever done to the opposite sex?The most f*cked up thing i did was sleeping with two girls in the same dance class as well as having a girlfriend at a different part of the city. Then I locked off the two links because it was nearly the start of a new year and i wanted fresh links to start the year with. Then i proceeded to do the same thing.. My ex is still not aware of this.. the two dancers are...stories people?

i dno ive dne some not very nice thingsif im honest i never FULLY realised men have feelings til this guy said to me'i like to feel needed innit'then i realised where i went wrongand also this site, this site shows me how emotional mandem can actually get

boxed out a link got burnt and passed it onto my girl then told my girl some jibberish dat didnt even make sense as an excuse.
Was that the green thing on the toilet seat excuse?

u know whatit disgusted me at the time as wellwas actually furious @ myself and the girl who burnt mantried to say i gave it to her... wanted to spark her in her boat.Luckily it wasn't one of those instant merk your life ones.Deepest thing is im still wreckless now... I need to take the "once bitten twice shy" approach.

i dno ive dne some not very nice thingsif im honest i never FULLY realised men have feelings til this guy said to me'i like to feel needed innit'then i realised where i went wrongand also this site, this site shows me how emotional mandem can actually get
i think i have a issue with this also, i cant really grasp the idea of men having feelings seen them go on too badmind i guess. I need to stop that tho