converting religion to marry someone?

Da Luv Doc

not gonna lie, the fittest paki chick was on me in high school (2 years younger), god she was fit, but couldnt move to her cause her brother was in the same class as me and he was one hench c*nt. swear i woulda converted to bang that sh*t. LOL NAH no f*ck*ng way AM I EVER CONVERTING TO ISLAM.

Always had a problem with one person converting.BecauseOne person is making all the sacrifice - the person converting.While the other takes on no risk, and doesn't have to compromise.If you can convert to something you don't believe for marriage purposes, for LOVE.Then if the other person "loves" you, they can go against the teachings of their redundant religion which says they can't marry someone who isn't from their religion, to be with you, for "love"Religion is so f*ck*ng redundant./Rant

i feel sorry for anyone who falls in love with someone who won't marry them unless they convert their religion
That would be me, and having read someones post that one partners making all the sacrifice by converting while the other is making no compromise, I agree it is f*cked up and you've actually sparked a thought that has been lingering in my head for the past year. Been wondering what the f*ck is she doing IF I went that far and converted.Some girls offer to run away but I and everybody knows that is just no on and she will blame you forever for losing her family.1 of the many reasons I dislike religion.quick question to the religious folks here:If Love for another human is considered one of the greatest feelings next to love for God/Allah, then why destroy 2 peoples love for eachother just because they belong to different faiths? A Muslim woman may fall in love with a non religious man who treats her like royalty, but because of her faith she marry's a Muslim man who abuses her.......That rule in the Qur'an is heavily MAN MADE with the simple thought"f*ck them Jews and Christians and Atheists, I wanna f*ck their women but my Muslim women....off limits"like someone said.."Religion is REDUNDANT"

In my fathers house there are many mansions john 14:2I think if u understand ur faith on a higher level and kno that God is love, u wouldnt ask the love of ur life to convert religion
By nature no you shouldn't ask your partner to convert. But you know these religions breed some mad violent male family members......straight kill a woman for going ahead and marrying out of the faith.Its all part of Muhammads plan lol....breed some sexy women, make the unbelievers fall for them and make them convert.....nice strategy Mo.

If Love for another human is considered one of the greatest feelings next to love for God/Allah, then why destroy 2 peoples love for eachother just because they belong to different faiths? A Muslim woman may fall in love with a non religious man who treats her like royalty, but because of her faith she marry's a Muslim man who abuses her.......
boi, dont kno who cud answer that onebut I have thought about this before

I think if u understand ur faith on a higher level and kno that God is love, u wouldnt ask the love of ur life to convert religion
exactly.....but what if one of u is verry very religious and has to sacrifice everything to be with you and i mean everything......would u ask them to leave there god?

If Love for another human is considered one of the greatest feelings next to love for God/Allah, then why destroy 2 peoples love for eachother just because they belong to different faiths? A Muslim woman may fall in love with a non religious man who treats her like royalty, but because of her faith she marry's a Muslim man who abuses her.......
boi, dont kno who cud answer that onebut I have thought about this before
Basically theese women don't consider they have choices at all, there mumzy is playing god when it comes to there life and when its time she will pick a sutible groom and the bride will either exept or reject but there are only so many times she will reject without losing freinds onlong the way.I feel for theese women, becuase they aim to please there familes 24/7 without even considering there own feelings at all, If she doesn't play along with her familes rules she gets outcasted and becomes blacklisted in the family, letting down everyone, and causing a massive upset. I beleive they are brainwashed from birth and wat makes it worse is they would rather have a arranged marrige becuase they will have the backing from both familes and making everyone happpy but themselves, rather than a love marrige, where love is an amazing thing for two individuals to face and fight for.