converting religion to marry someone?

Da Luv Doc

I think if u understand ur faith on a higher level and kno that God is love, u wouldnt ask the love of ur life to convert religion
exactly.....but what if one of u is verry very religious and has to sacrifice everything to be with you and i mean everything......would u ask them to leave there god?
if someone considered leaving their faith, for the sole reason of so called love, jus for another human beingthats not the kind of man i wanna be with

yeah tru,,, been likin this proper muslim girl tbh, shes everything i want, but i suppose if she left her religion she wudnt be the same who i once knew, kinda scares me thinkin about if she actually did leave her religion for me, but in a way i wudnt want her two..;this is why religion shud b band.....all equals etc

Fully agree with everything GreyGoose said. It's a tough position to be in to be honest and I would recommend anybody to STAY AWAY. It's f*cked up for these girls because they've tasted the liberal life aswell as the restricted life but have to satisfy family instead of inner happiness.Goose why don't you just move to the girl? And wait and see what happens, kinda like jumping in a black pit, you never know when your gonna hit the ground and get hurt