Anythin Halloweeny going down in central?

FreeMason

Guest Esquilax
lol@ the old man that shouted at the kids we took trick or treating and told them to get off his door step, i was creasinglike mate, shudda turn your lights on, or just not came to the doorjust wanted to bark at the kids
LMAOSome people are shook cuz they think the children are gona dash eggs at their housesI hate kids, I'm glad my parents dealt with tonights proceedings while i was upstairs playing vidya gamesrecluse>>>________

Seen bare slores heading down there on the tube, must be something happening...
Just another excuse for girls to dress up like tarts.
thats all that halloween has tho once your past about 14.its a holiday for kids to go round trick or treating and young teens to go round egging and causing mischief...but it does nothing for those over 16's and the only 16+ people i see banging on about halloween are chicks who wanna use it as an excuse to dress slaggy and then party as their cover for dressing like that in the first place. oh ye and lets not forget the guys who are goin on about halloween, there either just following the chicks or if their not and there still hyping about halloween then they havent grown up at all.

Seen bare slores heading down there on the tube, must be something happening...
Just another excuse for girls to dress up like tarts.
thats all that halloween has tho once your past about 14.its a holiday for kids to go round trick or treating and young teens to go round egging and causing mischief...but it does nothing for those over 16's and the only 16+ people i see banging on about halloween are chicks who wanna use it as an excuse to dress slaggy and then party as their cover for dressing like that in the first place. oh ye and lets no forget the guys who are goin on about halloween, there either just following the chicks or if their not and there still hyping about halloween then they havent grown up at all.
:lol: Spiderman summed up halloween nicely

I remember last time I spent Halloween in at home, tried telling my dad don't go to the door when you have no sweets but he wouldn't listen. Let him clean up the eggs.
that takes the f*ckin piss. first they wana come to your door beeggging for f*ckin sweets and then wen u dont give it to them they have the cheek to egg your house you know. need to give them kids a good hiding if they ever did that to my house.

Guest Esquilax

Think I've told this story already but whateverLast year I answered the door and was met with the sight of three youths, nike hoodies and red bandanas covering their faces. The following conversation took place:THEM: "Trick or treat."ME: "..... What uh... What are you supposed to be?"THEM: ".....Gangsters."ME: ".... Right."*minimal sweets*f*ck*ng idiots.