Sign in to follow this  
Guest Esquilax

Kidulthood BBC 3 now

Guest Esquilax

Noel Clarke is actually pretty good in this, didn't remember such qualityOthers, not so much

Guest Esquilax

female acting talent is UNDER PARso under par its a par to all actresses

Guest Esquilax

where did this asian actor go? was on eastenders for a bit like 5 years agoquite like him

forgot the name of this small time director, he incorporated shakespear into road mentalityweaved a little magic into a production called 'Wasted' that my cousin was ini feel he has enough personal insight to create a masterpiece if he gets the right exposure/funding

film COULD have been sick.
real talkthey spoiled it wit the overt baitness
basically.it comes like someone who dont realllly know how the urban youth of london really act but has a vague idea but rather than properly research they jus did whatever.my opinion anyway
u essentially summed up noell clarke in a nutshell

Thats true actually.I was doing GCSE's, or was it first year a levels dunno.I remember coming out the cinema on such a hype though.

but remember this was made in 2005/6 times
i know but even for those times it was boog for little things like clothes ppl were wearing etcauthenticity is a major issue in any genre
yh the coat that trife kid wears is just cringy

I never got why they kept the scene with that "c*ck tease" looking for trainers in.It added nothing to the plot and it was just another dumb addition.

I never got why they kept the scene with that "c*ck tease" looking for trainers in.It added nothing to the plot and it was just another dumb addition.
lol half the film is full of pointless scenesits lack of direction + what brisco is talking about are the reasons it's so poor/mediocrebut this seems to be one of them genres that is never done well