Worst Chat-up Lines You Have Heard

FemmexFatale

Guest Lisa Turtle

Anything involving asking to just be my ''friend''the absolute worst one was''its wifey season you know...''*my face is perplexed, i'm waiting for him to get to the point''...so will you be my wifey please?''*dumbfounded*

whats the difference between an erection and a ferrari.................. i dont have a ferrarii seen a middle aged man approach a group of 4-5 girls and use this, followed by a wink and walkin towards the bar.awfull behaivour
LMFAO
Legend.

Guest WAVESURFER
"leme have ur numba so i can buss on those tits" < --- some school yewt at the back of the bus... i was cracking up
whats the difference between an erection and a ferrari.................. i dont have a ferrarii seen a middle aged man approach a group of 4-5 girls and use this, followed by a wink and walkin towards the bar.awfull behaivour
ROFL @ both of those.

Guest No Mark
Anything involving asking to just be my ''friend''the absolute worst one was''its wifey season you know...''*my face is perplexed, i'm waiting for him to get to the point''...so will you be my wifey please?''*dumbfounded*
lmfao musta been fresh off the boat

LOL obv if it was my chick then i wouldve stepped in.but its notand i dont par with chicks dumb enough to fall for a line like that.yeah smads, just me and her... a nice intimate, strictly platonic, dinner date
fact is they boyed it. they dont know if ur her man or not. violationnot sayin U should start shanking guys etc but u should at least know a violation occured.
basically.the only reason i asked if it was jus u an her is cos i thought the guys may have been mistaken if there was a group of u, then they could be excused for trying to move to heranyway they didnt kno if she was ur girl an they still did that

LOL obv if it was my chick then i wouldve stepped in.but its notand i dont par with chicks dumb enough to fall for a line like that.yeah smads, just me and her... a nice intimate, strictly platonic, dinner date
lmao @ the way them man just bypassed you.as if to say you didn't exist. par.bayu you shouldnt have had that.