Big Narstie

neeko

• 7 months later...

The song itself is decent.That has to be the worst music video I've seen from a semi-established underground artist - EVER.For someone who has been involved in dubstep drama, he should have access to some better directors/camera operators and this is a really poor attempt.But like I said before, the song itself is good.

Good song+Gotta support guys from ends aswell tbh+Vid isn't poor imoIts shot to look a certain way*edit*Nah, on secodn review it is kinda poortbh I wouldnt have noticed/cared if you hadnt saidI prefer this to the rebore hype williams faux/US vids

"Shotta" is the new single from Big Narstie. The song is about the dilema that a lot of artists from urban communities face, which is whether to stick at trying to make a career out of music and wait for the long term money which may never come if you don't make it. Or stay on street and get the fast money which we all know never lasts and inevitably ends in jail or death. It seems like an easy choice but many choose the wrong path. Big Narstie tells you his feelings about the ups and downs of both walks of life on this unforgettable hit. Don't forget, catch Big Narstie on Dubplate Drama which is screened on Channel 4 & MTV Base.
Even the synopsis is good tbh

• 5 years later...