Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?

Sinister

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up with channel 4 and all these shows its a shame mixed race only means one thing in this country.... like theres only 2 races you can mix and end up with

mixed race chicks would get wifeyed quick time. as for black chicks No thank you.
lol @ the gas in this post, easily enough to keep a small country well heated throughout a winter
Mixed race chicks are the one bruv. Theres something about them makes me wanna say yeaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

IMO most peeps that have a issue with mixed race people have a certain reason for that as in they lost out on someone due 2 a mixed race person.the go to a dance and dont like the competition a mixed race person posesetc etc, i'm in no way saying "everyone hates on us" i aint that veinjust sayin thats how things have come across in my time

IMO most peeps that have a issue with mixed race people have a certain reason for that as in they lost out on someone due 2 a mixed race person.the go to a dance and dont like the competition a mixed race person posesetc etc, i'm in no way saying "everyone hates on us" i aint that veinjust sayin thats how things have come across in my time
isn't that usually the basis of most racism/prejudice in this common age though?