Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?

Sinister

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im at uni and im not the kinda guy to go home every weekend so you know where i am i dont think i have to say more on this matter
wat u talkin about, i said pick a weekend wen u are comin dwn and its done, if u are comin dwn any time within the next two months just say and we can meet up and talkwe both live in ilford so dn't talk about travel
he already said he willing to travel so whats the problem cipriani you cheif
i'm comin to yur uni to check my boy, i doubt u will be found by theni already said u will never say wen yur coming dwn becuz theres no excuss u can give for not showing up, if i go to yur uni and miss u, then u can chat all the sh*t u wantthe thing is people are tellin me that picture probably isn't u, yur one of thoes funny internet people that do gay sh*t like thatbut that is y i'll have my boy confirm, but then again that picture could be u and u culd just lie wen its put on ubut we will see

Noisettes been performing on regent st. for the switching on of the christmas lightsVery good live performers, girl can sing very well and she has a SEXY speaking voicecan see em out my window

finally watched this... its rubbish. its clear that the human interbreeding doesnt have the same effect as animals and plants.i dont know what the genetic difference between animals is, but humans is less than 1% in DNA differenceso theres not gonna be any superpooling of genes. unlike an animal, like mixing a lion and a tiger to get a ligerand ligers are massive, almost one and a half times bigger,faster stronger than their parents, their bodies however usually cant cope, and they rarely can survive in the wild. so that again proves that mixing doesnt really have a huge advantage.seen@ashkenazi jewish inbreeding... 80% of the jews in total are ashkenazi..and they ancestrally have zero claim to israel.

Guest Esquilax
why are people saying 'you miss out on the culture'if you care about cultural heritage then you'll find out about it
ignorant statementjus look at that mix race guy with the dreadlocks on that how racist are u show
everything is ignorant to you thought so i'll take that with a pinch of saltand he was brought up by just his mum i swear and all white relativesif you have two parents of differing race then it's their responsibility to either teach their child about their 'culture' or provide answer when asked

Sometimes I feel mixed race although I am not.
y
Everyone I meet assumes I am mixed race because of my skin colour.Both my parents are black, I'm just a lighty.
is one or both yur parents particularly light
c/s lieutenantlighty aswell but fully blackmy mums bare light tho, so was her mum aswell

why are people saying 'you miss out on the culture'if you care about cultural heritage then you'll find out about it
ignorant statementjus look at that mix race guy with the dreadlocks on that how racist are u show
everything is ignorant to you thought so i'll take that with a pinch of saltand he was brought up by just his mum i swear and all white relativesif you have two parents of differing race then it's their responsibility to either teach their child about their 'culture' or provide answer when asked
thats the point tho, u miss out on the culture when u dnt have both around, which is often the case/u make a lot of ignorant statements, specially regarding race

Guest Esquilax
thats the point tho, u miss out on the culture when u dnt have both around, which is often the case/u make a lot of ignorant statements, specially regarding race
I don't, actuallyContrary to popular belief