Driving theory test on thursday

zoot

Dont read the Highway Code Do as many practice questions as you canThere will be about 2 questions you wont have seen before

lol good luck if you think your gonna pass without any revision
Nah I revised on the way to the centre (hazey revision) and about 45 mins the day before & smacked it upPractice the Hazard Perception also

I got the book and read the whole question bankRevise long and hard,...its not about wasting money.Some questions in each section are the same just reworded so if u have to skip some that should save u time.Practise the hazard perception and click a few times but not too much...I got zerod a new times

Shizzle i have a problem!!!! Im doing market research in oxford street on the same day as my theory and they ain't letting me re-book itmarket research finishes at 4.45 and my test is at 6do you think it's possible for me to make it from oxford street to kingston in that space of time, can't be missing the market research its basically £60 for doing f*ck all.

Shizzle i have a problem!!!! Im doing market research in oxford street on the same day as my theory and they ain't letting me re-book itmarket research finishes at 4.45 and my test is at 6do you think it's possible for me to make it from oxford street to kingston in that space of time, can't be missing the market research its basically £60 for doing f*ck all.
Irony is that if you miss the test half of that 60 will be on rebooking it!