tyson on sky news now

neeko

Guest Esquilax
dermott is a neekpurposely went "ouch" after tyson shook his hand, 2 make mike look like a brute or summin
Well, he is a boxer, what do you expect?"Well that's a surprisingly dainty handshake you've got there!"

dermott is a neekpurposely went "ouch" after tyson shook his hand, 2 make mike look like a brute or summin
Well, he is a boxer, what do you expect?"Well that's a surprisingly dainty handshake you've got there!"
Get me.I can't take the guy seriously. Watched about 4 seconds and his wrist was flopping around more than Alan Carr's. Had to lock it off.

Get me.I can't take the guy seriously. Watched about 4 seconds and his wrist was flopping around more than Alan Carr's. Had to lock it off.
nou can clearly see its puttin it on, and Mike Tyson is clearly thinkin what a prick, he didnt need to say anything when he shook his hand apart from 'thanks for comin on the show'I like how Tyson carries himself now, the guy is much more than what people like Dermott would have you believe

nou can clearly see its puttin it on, and Mike Tyson is clearly thinkin what a prick, he didnt need to say anything when he shook his hand apart from 'thanks for comin on the show'
cs

nou can clearly see its puttin it on, and Mike Tyson is clearly thinkin what a prick, he didnt need to say anything when he shook his hand apart from 'thanks for comin on the show'I like how Tyson carries himself now, the guy is much more than what people like Dermott would have you believe
Woah woah woah Smadster, leave me alone. Like I said, I only watched 4 seconds. I was just agreeing with the idea that it was probably a joke as Tyson is a guy who was known for his ability to hurt others. I wouldn't assume that he really did hurt his hand but the guy's trying to inject some of his own personality into the interview. Not a big deal. But like I said, I didn't see it.

Guest Esquilax

people looking too deep into thishe's a former boxer, he made his name by hitting people in the face and being muscularyou shake a man like that's hand and it's more than appropriate to comment on something like thattrying to make out he's a brute? he HITS people for MONEYcmon now