So your wife plays for Togo National Football Team

Bruno Di Gradi

Guest Esquilax
white people make me f*ck*ng sicklook at these cunts in their striped jumpers and their hats just delicately placed atop their heads instead of actually ON ugh
Do people laugh at your jokes in real life?
the joke here is im not joking, which is in itself a jokemuch like womens rights, and your mum telling me she doesn't do this with "every guy"

white people make me f*ck*ng sicklook at these cunts in their striped jumpers and their hats just delicately placed atop their heads instead of actually ON ugh
the joke here is im not joking, which is in itself a jokemuch like womens rights, and your mum telling me she doesn't do this with "every guy"
Oi mate why say things to me that you wouldnt say in real life

Guest Esquilax
You do know we're using the internet yeah?Pussyole I'll shank you into next week

You do know we're using the internet yeah?Pussyole I'll shank you into next week
How do you feel when your jokes get air?

Guest Esquilax
How do you feel when your jokes get air?
Indifferent, you win some, you lose some, hey ho!Why, how do you feel?