How do u like your eggs?

Grafter

i used to just be on scrambled egg but recently ive been exploring with eggsand I can recommend, asparagus omette:steam the asparaguswhisk the eggs, with a bit of milk, salt and peppercut up quarter of an onion and crush a clove of garlic, fry it in some shallow oilput the asparagus in like 3 or 4 sticks, then pour the egg over itput the cheese in, do ur thing, hey prestodocumentrecipeAsparagusOmelet_color_article.jpgasparagus-omelette.jpgi have also been doin poached egg with english muffins, gna learn how to do holllondaise sauce at some point in the near futrehow do u like/do ur eggs?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

do you get a better high when cannabis is ingested? what i've heardalso, do you have to get weed that actually tastes nice? cuz i smoked some nasty sh*t that's actually put me off

do you get a better high when cannabis is ingested? what i've heardalso, do you have to get weed that actually tastes nice? cuz i smoked some nasty sh*t that's actually put me off
THIS thread is about eggs guy/smokin/cannabis ingestion isnt for u

When you burn weed, you loose quite abit in the combustion due to the heat, when you cook it, you get really really really high and it lasts longer and you don't waste anything, its more like a short trip.The grade of the weed doesn't matter, as long as its mid grade you should get some nice cannabutter. obviously if you use like Thai weed you ain't gettin high lol. No point wasting something like Jack Herer or white rhino on this because that sh*t is grown for the smoke, won't effect the taste of the butter. Some nice mids/headies will do it. The butter will taste the same, and once its mixed with the food you can only hint slightly at some weird cannabis taste/sorry smadz

Guest Esquilax
THIS thread is about eggs guy/smokin/cannabis ingestion isnt for u
what a bitch/i quite like boiled eggsboiled eggs with souljas and salt and pepper on the side>>>>ive yet to try deviled eggs somehow, poached egg whites are always enjoyable