Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin Disraeli

Sean Ash - One in a Million

Hi,I would like some feedback on my new album entitled 'One in a Million'.I am after constructive feedback in order to help me patch this work up. I know some of the singing is out but this has just been recorded via bedroom and I am to smash the vocals in the professional studio. I know it might not be everyone's cuppa tea on here because heads here are more into urban music, but I respect your honesty either way and there are a couple of rap ones in there plus a few songs i haven't added still.Thanks all.01. I'm Driving02. One in a Million03. Loveless04. Believe it too05. You grew on me06. Breathe07. Incomplete08. Move On09. Do they hate me?

Dare i say it, this is half decent. As someone said its better than your old stuff.

This is good stuff stil, my guy is writing good songsGet some live instrumentalists in and get a vocalist in and you could have something here.

this is really good....but i really think u shud take a timbaland type of approachcus ur voice jus kills the whole song.plus theres no soul to anysong

this is really good....but i really think u shud take a timbaland type of approachcus ur voice jus kills the whole song.plus theres no soul to anysong
Agreed.You thought about doing song-writing and getting a singer in?