WOW/ Maxwell D vid addresses incident on page 6

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
That was hilarious. I was bussin up. When I heard Champage Dance I thought NO WAY, see his boat and thought NO WAY
c/sI was like "nah, it must be Dom P they're bringing out, this can't be happening"They f*ck*ng PARRED him.

That was hilarious. I was bussin up. When I heard Champage Dance I thought NO WAY, see his boat and thought NO WAY
c/sI was like "nah, it must be Dom P they're bringing out, this can't be happening"They f*ck*ng PARRED him.
I could not stop creasing.and lol @ claudia winkleman-'just give me an answer so we can get him out of here.' (or something to that effect)

Guest WAVESURFER

Here's the history:

Rapper Maxwell D spoke with News of the World claiming he had super-charged sex with R&B beauty Jamelia after taking her for a spin in his £20k Merc. “I had her jeans off in 10 to 15 seconds,” he crowed. “The car was shaking like mad.” Maxwell, who has a new single out in April, said: “With Jamelia it wasn’t just about sex, we liked being together. She is a lovely homely girl. I’d turn up at her place and she cooked me the most delicious food. We’d just sit and talk about our heroes in the music industry. We were both chasing the same dream. I’m delighted that she’s fulfilled hers. It couldn’t have happened to a nicer girl.”
Following the recent headlines with Maxwell ranger and Jameilia 9nine3 catch up with Maxwell D to get the full low down..So max how did you and jameilia come together..?Max: we had the same tour manager when i was touring with pay as you go for the champagne dance single, he took us to see Jamelia at a gig in Birmingham.I admit I fancied her like mad the first time I met her, She's a fantastic girl with a wonderful personality and she oozed sex appealThat night we swapped numbers and started sending text msgs to each other at first just friendly ones like "hey babe how ya doing" but they soon progressed to msgs like " im feeling horney" she'd reply with the same type of msg after then we were soon datingSo your a pretty fast fast mover ay? Tell us a bout the story in the car park we've been hearing about?It's a very popular lover's lane-type place where lots of young people go in their cars to make out. So I had to check that it was quiet all was good so we stopped and i had the gladitor dvd on me i put that in the dash mounted dvd player i dont remember much of the film all i know is that Russell Crowe was fighting Romans in the film and she was giving me Maximus Pleasure.OK, so the underground car park wasn't the most romantic of places, but we were really hot for each other.Maxwell brag's: Now whenever I hear her song Superstar or see Gladiator all I think of is the sex I had with her.Is it true that this was all going on behind your girlfriend's back?Max: yeah i had a girlfriend, I'm not proud of the fact that I was planning to cheat—but hey, it was with Jamelia.The two of them later agreed to call it a day.Jamelia has gone from success to success.She is currently riding high at Number Two in the singles chart with Thank YouMaxwell's next release is due out in april...Check the gone in 60 seconds show every tuesday 10pm-12am with Maxwell D and the muskateers.
JAMELIA's rapper ex-boyfriend MAXWELL D was forced to flee a Birmingham, England, nightclub - after gunmen fired a series of shots at him.The attack at the city's Air nightclub came just weeks after he sold sex secrets to a British tabloid, revealing how he had sex with the THANK YOU singer in the back of his car while watching GLADIATOR on DVD.Insiders claim the hitmen were out to make him pay for selling his story and one says, "Jamelia has a lot of support in Birmingham and he was a fool to have tried to humiliate her. He's an even bigger fool if he did not realise that certain people would have been offended."The former PAY AS YOU GO CARTEL frontman escaped unhurt from the incident on 5 September (04), and insists he has no regrets about doing the kiss-and-tell story.He says, "The only reason I used her name is because she doesn't give a s*** about me. I didn't feel that I had to show her loyalty."

Guest WAVESURFER

This is actually kinda tragic.From Maxwell D's official facebook:Maxwell D Ranger WAS A GUEST ON NEVER MIND THE BUZZCOCKS TONIGHT!!!! WATCH OUT FOR IT ON BBC 2, THURSDAY 5TH NOVEMBER!!! 9/9:30............MAX IS BACK!!!!October 20 at 4:45pmNow I just feel bad for him :(