Paranormal Activity

spiderman

its is well hyped but it does deliver. if u watch this late at night on your own you will definately get a little bit scared. i dont think theres any other horrors in recent times that would do that.when i downloaded it i started watchin at it was like 1am. i had to be up by 7 and by the time i got half way i had to cut it so that id get enuff sleep. that and i also reckon i wouldnt of been able to sleep had i watched it all that night lol.if u wanna see it in cinemas, demand it to be shown in london: http://eventful.com/performers/paranormal-...-6/competitions

downloaded this the other day, pretty good film. the first time in ages i seen a horror film which actually would scare people and make em loose sleep. would definately go cinema to see it if they show it in london.
c/s stumbled across this film half way through last week. Perfect to take your girl to, She'll be cooking you more food than you need. giving you massages and much else just so you don't leave her alone in her house. The last scene had me feeling abit uneasy for a lil while, aint even gonna front

WHAT ENDING HAVE YOU MAN GOT???I GOT THE ONE WHERE SHE JUS COMES BACK UPSTAIRS BY HERSELF AND JAMS TILL THE FEDS COME.WANNA SEE THE OTHER ONE THOUGH.
is there alternate endings then???also in the trailer, theres one bit where clearly the guy is flying towards the camera, didnt see that in the film tho.

My girl downloaded and watched it.Said she was shook because she was watching it by herself.So shook she had to turn the volume off and watch scenes then go back and watch the scenes with the volume on so she was prepared.I plainfaced her.

how come this has just got a release now? its been out since 07. i thought it was decent. because makes u think of certain things / storys u hear. my old street, was haunted, the house next door, never had anyone living in it for longer then 12 months. (we had like 22 diff sets of people move there in like 17 years) loads of sh*t happened.