AHHHHHHHH FUCK DELL

Aquaman

Bought a cheap dell to tide me over till i get my proper tingonly bought it for FM and burning 360 games essentially. bought a monitor and dual layer burner seperatley so the burner n monitopr arrive todaybeen tryna fit the burner into this cramped piece of sh*t case for timeeeeeeee. taken damn near everything out tryna work some space. power suppy fan most of the wires ram. still cant get this sh*t inall invested my blood and sweat in this sh*t (f*ck*ng cut my hand n sum jagged bit inside)anyone know how man goes about putting this in? i know it shud fit cos i took out the other dvd rom which is in the 1st space n der the same sizetried forcing it abit but i thought llow f*ck*ng up the drive i just copped still scratched it.*exhales*piece of sh*t. its a dell vostro 220never again like ww2

^thats not helping brahi got sh*t here i need to put it in they probs wont even take sh*t back now that man scratched/chipped it
you got home and content insurance!?claim a new lappie, as you accidently dropped it. surely the excess you may have to pay is far less headache than having to lose out financially on not being able to return it.Then sell ur replacement on Ebay or wherever and start again.

Guest Swiftie

You could've just had a look at the service manual from here http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/syst...s.htm#wp1207156In simpleness, you need to remove the bezel (front face) be careful not to break the plastic tabs that hold it onto place. And slide the drive from the front. No need to even play about with the wires or power supply inside. Bar having to get it connected ofcoz ;)If you just follow that guide to the T then it should be quite quick easy and pain free.