Sign in to follow this  
Eskay Jones

wrestling tickets or 500 pound shoppin spree?

I was given at work two ring side tickets for some WWE event on the 11th or i could take a 500 gift card for house of frazer, i could take my other half on a shoppin spree but to be honest im confused.what would the good folk of vip do?

wrestling?what the f*ck, ur in ur 20s man.
Like i said it was a gift i cant complain i dont watch wwe often but ive never been to an event.

wrestling?what the f*ck, ur in ur 20s man.
Like i said it was a gift i cant complain i dont watch wwe often but ive never been to an event.
i went 2 1 in like yr 6, wernt nuffin special at all

bruv wrestling is not the licklol @ even asking us this
Neither is buyin clothes to be honest , I cant stand buying clothes takes up too much time i'd rather be chillin

Just take the gift card and get your Christmas shopping done.
thisor blow it on 2-3 expensive itemsthat wouldnt take too long

Guest Esquilax

old up we dont even know what wresting event this might bewe could be talking wrestlemania here guise

Guest Tulse Hill

I'd go Wrestling,1. Frazier is sh*t2. These guys on vip2 dont know their arse hole form their ear hole

Guest R9
bruv wrestling is not the licklol @ even asking us this
Neither is buyin clothes to be honest , I cant stand buying clothes takes up too much time i'd rather be chillin
:/But the clothes are freeI dont like shopping (im not a woman)but thats 500 for free in house of frasierand house of frasier is a department storeyou dont have to buy clothes there, can get other stuff+Id check the ebay prices of the wwe event, if they were goign for a decent price (higher than 500 quid I spose, which is not going to happen)Id shot em

Guest WAVESURFER
I'd go Wrestling,1. Frazier is sh*t2. These guys on vip2 dont know their arse hole form their ear hole
:lol: I would probably take the HOF voucher though, as I've been to see WWF before, and as fun as it was it's not worth £500.

Can't believe you are even asking this fam.And furthermore, bun taking your wife on a shopping spree, splash on yourself. You have already dropped bare dough on her and still do. Look after number 1.