Weekend Football Topic

Sleepz

Saturday, 7 November 2009Barclays Premier LeagueAston Villa v Bolton, 15:00Blackburn v Portsmouth, 15:00Man City v Burnley, 15:00Tottenham v Sunderland, 15:00Wolverhampton v Arsenal, 17:30 La LigaSaturday, 7 November 2009Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid, 21:00Sunday, 8 November 2009Barclays Premier LeagueChelsea v Man Utd, 16:00 SS1Hull v Stoke, 13:30West Ham v Everton, 15:00Wigan v Fulham, 15:00 Serie AInter Milan v Roma, 19:45/What's pig playing at

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right before the chelsea game aswell smhManchester United goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak claims No.1 Edwin van der Sar is of little help to him.The Pole, in his fourth season at Old Trafford, says that he often asks the 39-year-old Dutchman for advice and help.But, he feels that van der Sar does not pass on advice as he would like."To be honest, I must say this and Edwin doesn't like this too much for sure, but he doesn't help me too much," he told MUTV, according to The Times."I have told him a few times already to give me some more advice because he's got more experience and got many more games under his belt."I say, 'You have to give me something more because I like to know what I do wrong and like to watch other people. Doing that I can take some good from the advice I get.'"But I don't know, maybe Edwin doesn't like me. You'll have to ask him."The 27-year-old admits that he finds it hard not playing regular first-team football."I've already waited three-and-a-half years," he said."I will wait longer but my ambition is so big and I want to have a nice feeling after games, be tired and go home and think, 'Oh, you did a good job'."----------Feel for him a LITTLE though this isn't something to go to the press with its somethign to talk with Eric Steeele about----------It was a joke

Hmm Vida isn't fully fit, a little worried

VDSO'shea - Vidic - Evans - EvraFletcher - Carrick - AndersonGiggsRooney - Berbatov

Is what I'm hoping forWould say Giggs Left Wing, Valencia Right, but Berbatov loves to score against the rentboys so he has to play tbh & I can't see us getting ANYTHING out of 4-5-1, or 4-4-2I suppose we will need Valencia to track Cashley though, he'll have his work cut out

VDSO'shea - Vidic - Evans - EvraFletcher - Carrick - Anderson Valencia---------------- GiggsRooney

Seems more likely I suppose..Giggs & Valencia to tuck in to midfield to help defend

tbh id rather have Rooney start on his ones then with Berbs.he usually plays shite against Chelsea. would be a better option coming off the bench.good thing Fletcher is back, hopefully SAF doesnt get any funny ideas and leave Ando on the bench.cause i think Park is fit now aswell :s

whos watching swansea caridffswansea were winning 2-0 cardiff brought it back not even half time yet