BICESTER OR SWINDON???

Thizz

if thats the only ones you know i sure as hell aint giving up the better destinations.
EVERYBODY CLAP FOR THIS RETARD.HE KNOW EVERY OUTLET THE LENGTH & BREADTH OF THE UK AND HE'S NOT GONNA GIVE THEM UP EVEN THOUGH THERE ONE f*ck*ng GOOGLE SEARCH AWAY.f*ck*ng DONUGHT I ASKED FOR PEOPLES OPINIONS ON SWINDON OR BICESTER.NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. :angry::angry::angry:

I ain't gonna lie I herd Bicester is the place from everyone I know I wen Portsmouth a while back and I got a decent jack wills coat but depends on what brand your looking for I know that there decent ralph stuff. Someone told me there like a gucci outlet and that there. There's an outlet in manny and one in Sheffield

Guest PROFIT2
Bicesters good if you plan to get something beforehand and you know exactly what you want.Bicester for browsing aint the one, especially the time it takes to get there from london and back and the small amount of outlets there are.
when was the last time you reached?got a lot more outlets and a couple still to open like the gstar raw one and the gucci outletstill bare sh*t stuff in there tho got some reeboks for £12 a pairsunglass shop is decent you can get ray bans for £60

if thats the only ones you know i sure as hell aint giving up the better destinations.
EVERYBODY CLAP FOR THIS RETARD.HE KNOW EVERY OUTLET THE LENGTH & BREADTH OF THE UK AND HE'S NOT GONNA GIVE THEM UP EVEN THOUGH THERE ONE f*ck*ng GOOGLE SEARCH AWAY.f*ck*ng DONUGHT I ASKED FOR PEOPLES OPINIONS ON SWINDON OR BICESTER.NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. :angry::angry::angry:
YOUR MUMS A RETARD. MY POINT WAS THERE BOTH sh*t. AND AS YOU SAID GOOGLE WILL SHOW YOU THATDOUGHNUT

Bicesters good if you plan to get something beforehand and you know exactly what you want.Bicester for browsing aint the one, especially the time it takes to get there from london and back and the small amount of outlets there are.
when was the last time you reached?got a lot more outlets and a couple still to open like the gstar raw one and the gucci outletstill bare sh*t stuff in there tho got some reeboks for £12 a pairsunglass shop is decent you can get ray bans for £60
Whens the Gucci shop opening?

Guest PROFIT2

f*ck knows i went about a month ago my boy went the week after and it was still shuttbh its gonna be like the other top end designers and probably only stock womens sh*tmaybe some hats and belts...true say thats what most man will be on lol

Been Bicester twice this week, Bicester is decent ralph lauren is good got some hoodies and body warmers, infact dey got alot in there. Gucci is decent no mens belts, no scarves, no hats, had mens clothing though erm not your bait black green and red sh*t but still quite expensive everything in there was £180 +. Levi's werent too good was expecting to see the 10th anniversary jeans or some special jeans none were there. Ashford Kent is way better for the Levi's. Moncler was decent only had 3 diff puffer jackets and 2 diff longsleeve polo shirts still pretty expensive. D&G, Armani were alright I guess didnt have the time to look to tough(Black peoples time on both occasions smh).Got stopped by police on the way, officer try say we was setting up a line in the area, didnt wanna hear we was going shopping. In the end all the details was legit so he had no choice but to let us go