them relationship phrases that piss u off

Grafter

LOLSome highly emotional VIPers on here lol!When im upset and highly strung thats when anything my partner says is likely to Piss me off but i do hate it when people in general ask you what your doing you reply and they like IS IT with some smarmy little tone as if they dont believe what you have said, If you had already made your mind up what i was "doing" then why did you bother asking.!

LOLSome highly emotional VIPers on here lol!When im upset and highly strung thats when anything my partner says is likely to Piss me off but i do hate it when people in general ask you what your doing you reply and they like IS IT with some smarmy little tone as if they dont believe what you have said, If you had already made your mind up what i was "doing" then why did you bother asking.!
nowt emotional about it tbh.its annoying more then anything.

nowt emotional about it tbh.its annoying more then anything.
For people to find something annoying, it ususally envolves some kind of emotion.

Top two descending'You never listen' <---Yes because you're always going on about bollocks, take your pants off.Most annoying conversationalBird: *Incoherent BS*Me: Didn't catch that, in english please?Bird: NothingFeels my deepness with so much anger and rage. Either speak properly, or shut the f*ck off, now take your pants off.

Guest Esquilax
"blah blah blah blah blah blah, but whatever, just forget it"RAGENAAAAAHHHHHYOU DONT GET THE LAST SAY
I hate arguing about who gets the last wordIt's so juvenile and childish but you can't help but indulge in it

Top two descending'You never listen' <---Yes because you're always going on about bollocks, take your pants off.Most annoying conversationalBird: *Incoherent BS*Me: Didn't catch that, in english please?Bird: NothingFeels my deepness with so much anger and rage. Either speak properly, or shut the f*ck off, now take your pants off.
AH DIS IS DA WORST 1. then they say " i hate repeating myself "SPEAK CLEARLY THEN.

AH DIS IS DA WORST 1. then they say " i hate repeating myself "SPEAK CLEARLY THEN.
qeoiubufwaenI f*ck*ng forgot about that!! One chick used to try that and she wasn't even the wife!! The way she used to try get wicked on the phone! Was NUTS! One day she dropped..."You think you're too nice for me!"That f*cked me off. One because she was getting rude. Two because I thought I was a better actor."You never have time for me", "Just forget it, yeah!", "You never call me, I always call you!"KMT. Glad that chick is gone.

This probably doesn't count but it pisses me off sameway..."I was talking to someone on the phone earlier and...""Someone" is ALWAYS a dude. ALWAYS. It's rarely a shock to hear that they're seeing other people but I'd rather just not know what happened in the conversation at all.
what pisses me off is why is he tellin me a story which is blatantly about a girl, or some girl that likes u, missin out parts of the story but uve already said to muchwhy not jus not tell me the story at alllike man goes to me i was drivin and my hand slipped on to her breast, reh reh sweaty breasts, reh reh my finger was smellyobv man hand didnt slip

This probably doesn't count but it pisses me off sameway..."I was talking to someone on the phone earlier and...""Someone" is ALWAYS a dude. ALWAYS. It's rarely a shock to hear that they're seeing other people but I'd rather just not know what happened in the conversation at all.
what pisses me off is why is he tellin me a story which is blatantly about a girl, or some girl that likes u, missin out parts of the story but uve already said to muchwhy not jus not tell me the story at alllike man goes to me i was drivin and my hand slipped on to her breast, reh reh sweaty breasts, reh reh my finger was smellyobv man hand didnt slip
whoever actually said that is actually taking the piss out of u. jus sayin
Nah fam. My ting. KMT.