them relationship phrases that piss u off

Grafter

"Suppose your gonna be busy again tomorrow. Let me know when i can book an appointment"Slash any form of sarcasm."I didnt think it was that much of a big deal"Never heard this used in the context of truth."I love your mum"I like them getting along dont get me wrong but not too muchI certainly dont want her knowing family sh*t before me etc. And any time I have a qualm with one... and the other party tries to bring it up in private conversation. Leave it alone. I dont even mind u calling each other but dont be on the phone talking about me while im in the f*ck*ng vacinity. cha!

• 3 months later...

i was gna make this thread again, then i remembered i already made it''i tried to call you earlier, but you didn't pick up...''...''what were you doin?';not gna lie ive said all these words, but i realised it was annoyin a long time ago^^^it doesnt actually piss me off if its actually a relationshipanything else, ease back

this used to happen with my ex coz we lived in different areas before we met, but if he would come down here with me to visit family and i happened to see a guy in town that i knew, there would be a silence then'so...how do you know HIM then????'every timeiugbfoiubgrviuorbreally f*ck*ng pissed me off, so what you are trying to say the only way i can know any male other than you is because i must have f*cked them at one point? gtfo

Guest M12 Part 2
this used to happen with my ex coz we lived in different areas before we met, but if he would come down here with me to visit family and i happened to see a guy in town that i knew, there would be a silence then'so...how do you know HIM then????'every timeiugbfoiubgrviuorbreally f*ck*ng pissed me off, so what you are trying to say the only way i can know any male other than you is because i must have f*cked them at one point? gtfo
tbh im not a fan of girls who know too many man either. if you went college or worked together or have close mututal friends its cool. but from time u can hold an hour convo with every jermaine, trevor and tunde in ur area, ur not wife material

nah i dont mean like every guy i walked past i stopped and chatted with, but this is a fairly small town where everyone knows everyone, you cant go into town without seeing quite a few people you know on any given dayfair enough if i say hi to someone and you just wanna know who they are, but when you are being looked at accusingly just coz you happen to walk past someone you know and say hi, that sh*t pisses me off

Guest M12 Part 2
Near Guildford/I dont think its about game, i just think he was overly jealous, took the piss 2bh
ahh ive been to those sides before. Farnham's not fun!

Guest M12 Part 2
Near Guildford/I dont think its about game, i just think he was overly jealous, took the piss 2bh
ahh ive been to those sides before. Farnham's not fun!
lol the f*ck were u doin in farnham my g?
lol im well travelled Brisco [skepta] ive got friends in different ends, thats why my family tree has got so many branches [/skepta]

Guest Flat Eric

Haha"Call me when you calm down/grow up/stop moaning etc"Stopped though cos she must of clocked that I never did and never will call after hearing her saying that.

lol at above this one I get atleast once a week*On subject of me living in Austria for a few months*'YOUR THE ONE WHO LEFT ME!'No I am house sitting for someone, I will be back, this has been discussed many times.............YOU IMMATURE c*nt!
WHO THE f*ck GOES 2 LIVE IN AUSTRIA... YOU SUM RICH BOY OR SUTTINf*ckIN TWAT

lol at above this one I get atleast once a week*On subject of me living in Austria for a few months*'YOUR THE ONE WHO LEFT ME!'No I am house sitting for someone, I will be back, this has been discussed many times.............YOU IMMATURE c*nt!
:D

:D
whats up luv if you wana chat 2 man n dat you dont av 2 be shy u know :D haha jokes wots wi that :D face tho

Guest M12 Part 2
Fam I aint a boy out here. You need to gain a couple years. A bit of intelligence. And network a bit. Then maybe, just maybe someone will pay you a very nice wage to house-sit for them in another country. About rich boy lol, not yet I grew up on as my name suggest woodpecker estate.......dw while your kids are slummin it my kids will be......rich boys? and girls of course.
wait a ,minute so all this time u said u been working in austria. you have really been in someones house literally sitting doing nothing while they go on holiday or do whatever they do.vip2>>>>>>>>_________________-certain man will have u believe they are making bill gates power moves when in reality they are sat at home eating corned beef from a can with a white label most days
  • Upvote 2

Fam I aint a boy out here. You need to gain a couple years. A bit of intelligence. And network a bit. Then maybe, just maybe someone will pay you a very nice wage to house-sit for them in another country. About rich boy lol, not yet I grew up on as my name suggest woodpecker estate.......dw while your kids are slummin it my kids will be......rich boys? and girls of course.
yo am probably older than you so wot the f*ck u on about , n man dont know no woodpecker estate am from sheff not ldn give it up pal its bait that ur sum fake

wait a ,minute so all this time u said u been working in austria. you have really been in someones house literally sitting doing nothing while they go on holiday or do whatever they do.vip2>>>>>>>>_________________-certain man will have u believe they are making bill gates power moves when in reality they are sat at home eating corned beef from a can with a white label most days
LMFAO!