Understanding women & working the next move

Benjamin Disraeli

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

time and time matter of time, starting with the first meetings being solely freindship minded for both...then over the periods, things are looking worse, man says some comfortin words, moment heats up...u kno what im gettin at tho......u filthy moron

yea yea, safe peeps.She is a decent girl though and not being funny, it ain't about about getting sex. I have some girl "friends" who are quite open and ready for sex but they just come round mine to watch a film and we chat and have a good night without having sex or anything of the sort.Life goes deeper than sex still. Well, it does for me anyway.

thats wat they all say
What you mean? It's true. When you are an educated man like myself, you tend to look towards other comforts in life. Just banging broads is the easy option. Companionship, now there is a challenge. The real challenge though is actually finding someone on MY level to try with. Not being funny but most girls I know are too simple for me.

I retract my previous post. Now I understand why you are being the way you are, your 6 years my senior and probably your social/educational conditioning has made your mentality the way it is. It is true some people seek more than just sex, if any sex at all. Unfortunately for the naive trollops floating around, you are a minority in a majority of flesh hungry predators born and designed to nut and gut women. PERIODGood luck with the new squeeze

I retract my previous post. Now I understand why you are being the way you are, your 6 years my senior and probably your social/educational conditioning has made your mentality the way it is. It is true some people seek more than just sex, if any sex at all. Unfortunately for the naive trollops floating around, you are a minority in a majority of flesh hungry predators born and designed to nut and gut women. PERIODGood luck with the new squeeze
Finally someone understands. Respect!