Sign in to follow this  
Kim

I DESERVE SOM SORT OF REWARD

FOR COMING BK TO THIS sh*t AND ALL THE ABUSE AND BARE NASTINESS TOWARDS MEWEN RELI I AINT DONE sh*t TO ANYOF UUR ALL CUNTS WHO DARE TRY sh*t TO ME IN REAL LIFE IS DIFFERENT SO U JUS CHAT ON ERE LIKE A BIG MOBSTAPISS OFF gimmie my award then <_<

FOR COMING BK TO THIS sh*t AND ALL THE ABUSE AND BARE NASTINESS TOWARDS MEWEN RELI I AINT DONE sh*t TO ANYOF UUR ALL CUNTS WHO DARE TRY sh*t TO ME IN REAL LIFE IS DIFFERENT SO U JUS CHAT ON ERE LIKE A BIG MOBSTAPISS OFF gimmie my award then <_<
dont worry i got ur back door

Guest Esquilax

I like it when people call malika names and she comes back with "BUT URE GOIN ON LYK IF U GOT OFFERED DA p*ssy IN REAL LIFE YOU WOOD SAY NO, EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM WOULD FUK ME GIVEN THE CHANCE"When it's so painfully untrue

im rollllllingggggggggggggggggggggggrolllinggggggthe geek is cussing me........nooooooooooooooooo thats wen u kno ur low

Guest Esquilax
so ur sayin u wouldnt beat malika?
depends what you mean by beat tbh

Goose don't worry, i got your back. If we have to tear this place up by reaching for our lengs then so be it gee.
/no lesbo thosafe

Guest WAVESURFER
so ur sayin u wouldnt beat malika?
/i probably would tbh, but i'd be wearing 2 rubbers.

Bounty-Perforated-Paper-Towel-Roll-11-x-11-White-60-roll_149770.jpgbare spillages's

Guest Esquilax
Tbh this eqwi neek is the death of this forum
initmalika>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>equation
bare depressed nowthanks alotcunts