I DESERVE SOM SORT OF REWARD

Kim

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ are you saying you wouldn't beat when 90% of replys say yes but with some sort of soviet weapons grade armour to protect them:arrow:
i read this, then shook my head and closed my screen. now ive re-opened read again and nearly done the same. It along with 3 other members need to be deleted off this website.

The Esquilax hate is alot. Quite unjustified really.
c/stbh i think its more of a follow the leader tingguys probably the youngest on the forum but his in the upper quartile when it comes to common senseand tbh i would call malika dumb, but it just wouldn't do the degree to which she is an enemy of intelligence justice

c/stbh i think its more of a follow the leader tingguys probably the youngest on the forum but his in the upper quartile when it comes to common sense

c/stbh i think its more of a follow the leader tingguys probably the youngest on the forum but his in the upper quartile when it comes to common sense
i aint following no leader, the guy is a cancer to this place. and all you cosigners allowing him are part of the problem.

humour? i see hes got you lot in his front pocket.
LOL, Front pocket you know, not even back+I've got something in my front pocket for you+
In all seriousness I just don't think you understand his humour.