Official Twitter Thread

JDC

I dont know why everyday people who don't do anything interesting would use twitter to update about stuff that any other normal random person could be doing themselves.But then millions of people watch Big Brother every year so what the f*ck do I know?
thats a wack perspective
Its exactly correct. There is no need for regular Joe's to have Twitter when Facebook status update is there everytime your boyfriend is pissing you off, gonna "party ard" on the weekend, share some wisdom etc.
no ...its a wack perspective...u obviously have nomore than 4 or 5 friends so maybe in the grand scheme of things u are regular and unimportant as a human being but there are actually interesting people out there that have interesting friends that like to do sh*t like have short conversations throughout the day etc n humour each other ...its not for everyone but i can def see who it appeals to...furthermore u can talk to ''famous'' people and the real ones usually talk back because the point of twitter is its interactive...i dont have to be ure friend to talk or say something to you etc whereas facebook is more private with pics etc that you might not necessarily want any old joe gandering at n personal details blabla...u can either be in the game or spectate..iLOL at peeps that say sh*t like noones following me etc...thats not the point...sameway not everyone on myspace was a musician
Conclusion: Facebook is better than Twitter for regular folks chatting to friends unless you wanna chat to/legally stalk celebs. No harm in seeing wah gwarn for them still, but the whole signing up ting and participating isnt as good as Facebook IMO. For some time killing its good to flick through and see what people are doing and cuts down a lot of blog-surfing
That ain't even true. Logging on to Facebook is just jarring. The advertisements, the random pictures thrown at your screen, the random friend requests, "So and So likes this" etc . The website ain't even that user-friendly for "regular folks".
BUT U WOULD RATHER GO ON A SITE WER ALL UR SEEING IS SILLY UPDATE OF WHAT PPL ARE DOING ARE U SERIOUS FAM?

Bay how comes you never went TP bruh?/HOW CAN MY FRIEND BE THERE AND SAYING Q-TIP IS DJ'ING IN A MINUTEWTF. WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED.I WAS JUST NEAR THERE.
yeah Centre Point init....was guna try it but wernt sure if the girl i knew wud be at the door.plus didnt message another girl who couldve guessed list meplus my supervisor whos better affiliated with the peeps went homeequals i was just too lazy.work tomo toolongness

I dont know why everyday people who don't do anything interesting would use twitter to update about stuff that any other normal random person could be doing themselves.But then millions of people watch Big Brother every year so what the f*ck do I know?
thats a wack perspective
Its exactly correct. There is no need for regular Joe's to have Twitter when Facebook status update is there everytime your boyfriend is pissing you off, gonna "party ard" on the weekend, share some wisdom etc.
no ...its a wack perspective...u obviously have nomore than 4 or 5 friends so maybe in the grand scheme of things u are regular and unimportant as a human being but there are actually interesting people out there that have interesting friends that like to do sh*t like have short conversations throughout the day etc n humour each other ...its not for everyone but i can def see who it appeals to...furthermore u can talk to ''famous'' people and the real ones usually talk back because the point of twitter is its interactive...i dont have to be ure friend to talk or say something to you etc whereas facebook is more private with pics etc that you might not necessarily want any old joe gandering at n personal details blabla...u can either be in the game or spectate..iLOL at peeps that say sh*t like noones following me etc...thats not the point...sameway not everyone on myspace was a musician
Conclusion: Facebook is better than Twitter for regular folks chatting to friends unless you wanna chat to/legally stalk celebs. No harm in seeing wah gwarn for them still, but the whole signing up ting and participating isnt as good as Facebook IMO. For some time killing its good to flick through and see what people are doing and cuts down a lot of blog-surfing
That ain't even true. Logging on to Facebook is just jarring. The advertisements, the random pictures thrown at your screen, the random friend requests, "So and So likes this" etc . The website ain't even that user-friendly for "regular folks".
BUT U WOULD RATHER GO ON A SITE WER ALL UR SEEING IS SILLY UPDATE OF WHAT PPL ARE DOING ARE U SERIOUS FAM?
Lol I don't even go on the website. And for the life of me, i will never understand why people say the whole "What are you doing thing" is silly when you guys do it all the time. The whole weekend thread, the movie club, what do you listen on a sunday, making a topic about your thoughts, talk about how swag birthday sex is, ask if anyone's on sf4/cod4, football transactions/scores etc. it's all just so........normal.

Bay how comes you never went TP bruh?/HOW CAN MY FRIEND BE THERE AND SAYING Q-TIP IS DJ'ING IN A MINUTEWTF. WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED.I WAS JUST NEAR THERE.
yeah Centre Point init....was guna try it but wernt sure if the girl i knew wud be at the door.plus didnt message another girl who couldve guessed list meplus my supervisor whos better affiliated with the peeps went homeequals i was just too lazy.work tomo toolongness
Sorry, but WTF was this.Heard Serena & Jeezy were there too :mellow:

Sorry, but WTF was this.Heard Serena & Jeezy were there too :mellow:
Was basically the Wireless after party. Sounds like a major night

Boy at least you knew.Supreme mentioned it like it was cas' (not mentioning line up)and then i see f*ck*ng Susan twittering it whilst she's there, nah i'm pissed tbh she knows. I know Yemi never rolled, he knows the deal and woulda holla'dI feel snaked.

its good 4 networkin still, got man like styles p givin out personal email to send ur beats an sh*t
I think unless you are networking as a proffesional rather than the whole "stalking" mentioned above then its cool.I dont have a twitter, wouldnt have the energy to keep up date with someone elses gossip that they feel obligied to note down so random people can view and know your business. Even some of the people on facebook go OTT with that update box or what ever its called.