Official Twitter Thread

JDC

The burning question is, is he too old to go raving though nevermind performing there.

On a serious note this is all PR he's said so himself, He was having a go at Charlie Sloth the other day too, I don't know how effective this type of PR is but Wiley has been quite successful over the last few years and more power to him.

@fabulousoa weak... she can't talk though. Not when I met her coked up at yoyo... And NOT with that ugly husband she has.

@AZEALIABANKS @fabulousoa better not be, meh .

@lilyrosecooper your husband looks like a thumb.

Not even gonna @ her but if she wants to talk about weak , I'm sure her record sales to date should suffice. One hit wonder.

And my husband ? Don't go there bitch Or your totally unnecessary security detail may actually have something to worry about #wannabe

@lilyrosecooper LOL ill be a one hit wonder but you have ugly children and a coke habit..... Shhhhhhh. #SHUTUP #ATMJAMISON

:lol:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  1. Hypo @HypoCeoMT 1h

I swear I could punch up every. “UK” rapper apart frm @JoeBlackUk n @poundsterling1 nahh bt RT I wnna fight @young_spray 10k my own p’s.

1. @JoeBlackUk: @HypoCeoMT @PoundSterling1 @Young_Spray we gotta make it happen” If u can't f*ck up Joe Black u got NO chance mate! Easy 10

2. @JoeBlackUk: @Young_Spray @HypoCeoMT @PoundSterling1 talk is cheap lets get it poppin” SHUT DA f*ck UP U BLACK UGLY SHITFACE

3. @JoeBlackUk: @Young_Spray lol grow up mate” Bruv don't bite off more than u can chew u d*ckhead

:lol:

• Upvote 1