Official Twitter Thread

JDC

when I read it, what I found was that the wastehistime shit is just flipping what women actually experience from men 

reading comments on fb and twitter it seems that some people don't get that and and gettin mad over it

the joke was on women from the start, wastehistime the joke is still on women but not cos of what you said supermalt

The funniest ones are the ones you recognise as having happened to women the world over. It's so true that you have to laugh

I very much doubt that the majority of women who post and laugh at these wastehistime ones have done these things or would do these things. 

And the exagerrated ones are obviously just meant to be plain funny

http://notallowedto.com/man-kills-his-date-after-she-inspired-by-twitter-wastehistime2016-trend-wasted-his-time/

This guy killed his link because she wrote one of those #wastehistime tweets about him

I actually stopped reading part way through because of rage tbh...

but once I had collected myself n continued :rofl:

pmslllllllll @ what the officer said

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not even upped 1 pic

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/03/24/microsofts-teen-girl-ai-turns-into-a-hitler-loving-sex-robot-wit/

A day after Microsoft introduced an innocent Artificial Intelligence chat robot to Twitter it has had to delete it after it transformed into an evil Hitler-loving, incestual sex-promoting, 'Bush did 9/11'-proclaiming robot. 

Developers at Microsoft created 'Tay', an AI modelled to speak 'like a teen girl', in order to improve the customer service on their voice recognition software. They marketed her as 'The AI with zero chill' - and that she certainly is.

She uses millennial slang and knows about Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and Kanye West, and seems to be bashfully self-aware, occasionally asking if she is being 'creepy' or 'super weird'.

Tay also asks her followers to 'f***' her, and calls them 'daddy'. This is because her responses are learned by the conversations she has with real humans online - and real humans like to say weird stuff online and enjoy hijacking corporate attempts at PR.

Some of its tweets :lol:

s2ppbfi.jpg

L2JRI7r.png

m9fpWEp.png

JS7I5e6.png

p4NtiY8.png

iVof3D4.jpg

• Upvote 9

Some of them replies tho :lol:

the day AI becomes a part of everyday life we are getting wiped out. So sinister

• Upvote 1

On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 9:19 AM, Restrictive said:

the amount of times I had to hot donny for doing this....aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

especially worse when they made the call to start with. Why call if you aint got nothing to say for the duration of the call, got niggas asking about the weather n shit :angry:

• 4 weeks later...