Official Twitter Thread

JDC

So apart from searching female suspects, why else are female officers needed?

Policing is a dangerous job. The amount of times I’ve seen two women on the beat together is laughable. I’ve seen that scenario in the video in real life plenty of times. On average, they’re not as strong or as fast as men so they’re already at a disadvantage.

I wouldn’t take a police officer under 6ft seriously either. How are you gonna respect some oompah loompah panda? I do agree that they should all be in shape though. 

At the very least, if you’re gonna put a woman on the frontline, she should be partnered with a man. No one is calling that sexist because it’s common sense. 

It’s just a fact of life, most people in general are not gonna respect female officers for both social/biological reasons. But hey, when it comes to equality, let’s just throw biology out of the window. 

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

Two female police is a joke unless theyre bangin gym EVERY day

Had nothing to do with gym...

they got outwitted by a man out of his witts after a night out 

pooor

1 hour ago, Badman said:

Explain 

Set aside the biological and scientific aspects eg testosterone general structure of the bones and what not I think women are a total different entity emotionally and thought wise. Ok there might be a few manly esq acting women out there that can run a marathon with a washing machine on their back and are not very nurturing etc but he majority of women are Creatures driven by emotions before strength and lateral think which men do a whole lot better with.

look let’s all agree men are just designed better for certain roles. For eg top role business management , You don’t tend to get bogged down with the emotions like I said. I think most people agree a soft , sensitive woman is what people expect and want and a strong , driven decisive man is what most people expect.

lwe just cut different I really think we are. That’s why you don’t see too many male nanny’s and nurses jotting about they same as you won’t get much sign up for a female combat marine or ftse 100 manager or surgeon even. 

I always fove he example that if women are always lauded as the best homely cooks at home by society and their families which is true why doesn’t hat carry to the professional chef area.

both involve food but both constructed round two different aspects home cooking is nurturing , loving caring. Eg feminine woman a michellin star restaurant is intense , goal driven, extremely linear , energy fuelled stress and power perfect conditions for a male to thrive in . Sorry for he long ass post it seems like I didn’t explain anything at all ? or badly ha

There was a time in the 60s when my mum wanted to join the force when she was told she was too small I think she said women if they managed to get through in those days had to be at least 5ft 5 also she said people who wore glasses man or women was a straight decline no leeway..

I do think all all police should have a mandatory fitness test every couple of years though, fat lazy sods half of em.

keep em on their toes.

21 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

So apart from searching female suspects, why else are female officers needed?

Policing is a dangerous job. The amount of times I’ve seen two women on the beat together is laughable. I’ve seen that scenario in the video in real life plenty of times. On average, they’re not as strong or as fast as men so they’re already at a disadvantage.

I wouldn’t take a police officer under 6ft seriously either. How are you gonna respect some oompah loompah panda? I do agree that they should all be in shape though. 

At the very least, if you’re gonna put a woman on the frontline, she should be partnered with a man. No one is calling that sexist because it’s common sense. 

It’s just a fact of life, most people in general are not gonna respect female officers for both social/biological reasons. But hey, when it comes to equality, let’s just throw biology out of the window. 

Female officers are needed in case they want to progress as a SOIT officer, for example. Or for cases when women in danger would rather report to a female officer.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Wavant said:

?????

One of my friends slapped a female police officer to get away. It was either that or his liberty taken.

GABOS. 

your friend is a G 

can you imagine the conversations beck at the station 

"he slapped me sarge"

feds mustve been ACTIVE that night looking for man 

• Upvote 3