Official Twitter Thread

JDC

9 minutes ago, Grafter said:

No

There are things that are funny and things that are cheap and unfunny. Omid jalili for example and I'm no Iranian

I think everyone’s entitled to find a comedian unfunny. But you’re taking his jokes personal because they hit close to home. 

I don’t get how people can watch comedy/ go to a show, laugh at jokes about other groups, but when it comes to their own “oh this comedian is offensive and unfunny.” I can’t respect selective outrage.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

I think everyone’s entitled to find a comedian unfunny. But you’re taking his jokes personal because they hit close to home. 

I don’t get how people can watch comedy/ go to a show, laugh at jokes about other groups, but when it comes to their own “oh this comedian is offensive and unfunny.” I can’t respect selective outrage.

Why are you directing this at me?

None of it applies

Have a happy festive period :)

smh.

girl clearly says stop when hes forcing her and she runs away upset to hdie. Open and shut case

Am i the only one out here they never understood the appeal of having bare guys in the room when you're tryna do a ting?

This happens a lot though...entourage get the naan and the main guy expects to eat as well and said entourage are too shook of being cut off and just allow the actions.

very dusty.

13 hours ago, kerser said:

What in these kinds of people’s minds makes them think they’re invincible/untouchable?

Especially with smart phones so readily available and cameras everywhere.

The sick thing is half the time they record their degeneracy themselves thinking the above the law.

a lot of sociopathic, narcissists around these days.

Nah nah

I'm not here for this second wave attack on thin people. Fat has been in for so long now. Its been catered to for soooo long. I can't get my size in the shop, how is that fair?

Let's talk about fat privilege tho. The privilege they have to tell people how they look an that the are skinny etc etc, anorexic, dont eat. But if u say fat u might as well be sayin the n word.

They have the privilege now. An whomever supports this nonsense, may god have mercy